HVAC Installation and Repair
in San Jose, CA
Residential and Commercial VRF System Service & Maintenance in San Jose, California
VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) systems are regarded as the most significant and recent development in providing heating and cooling comfort. These systems have the capability to regulate the amount of refrigerant flow that passes through all small air handlers.
VRF systems possess a multitude of benefits:
• The ultra-efficient design ensures absolute comfort in any commercial space.
• The advanced INVERTER technology modulates the compressor's speed for superior cooling and heating efficiency.
• Total zoning control provides the ability to heat and cool specific areas, avoiding needless expenditure.
• Flexible design accommodates any application, from contemporary designs to historical renovations.
• Complete product family caters to every job, ranging from the most diminutive spaces to the grandest structures and campuses.
• Sustainable technology that contributes to Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) credits while conserving energy.
• The hush operation is quieter than a human whisper.
• The ability for simultaneous operation to heat and cool using only two refrigerant pipes (Heat Recovery system only).
Fuse offers an all-encompassing range of HVAC VRF System services:
• Installation of Residential VRF Systems.
• Servicing and maintenance of Residential VRF Systems.
• Installation of Commercial VRF Systems.
• Servicing and maintenance of Commercial VRF Systems.