How do you perform the HVAC System Installation/Replacement?At the beginning, it was necessary to pull the permits for the AC. Once they settled all the paperwork, it was time to start the replacement. Firstly, our techs dismounted, hauled away and recycled the old ductwork. Then they installed new ductwork according to the building standards. Then Fuse served:
- HVAC system attic package, since the customer wanted to put the furnace in the attic;
- Furnace Bryant 926TB48080V17 Preferred 96 Two Stage Gas Furnace;
- A/C Condensers Bryant 180BNA048000 A/C CONDENSERS (EVOLUTION 19 SEER PURON VS A/C) TON;
- Coils ADP C48H175P ADP Horizontal Coils Puron Refrigerant (156);
- Control Your Home From Your Phone — Nest Thermostat.
Fuse can perform multiple works in your house in one go. Ask our estimators whether it is possible in your particular case.So, in addition to the HVAC works, our licensed technicians installed an EV charger in the customer's house. They served a 240V outlet (Tesla/EV charger/Dryer/Oven) installation. And just like that our customer does not have to think about their basic needs any more and can enjoy life at its fullest!
Qualified EPA certified specialists provided this HVAC and electrical services. Besides, Fuse provides a 3 years warranty for HVAC-installation labor. Also, if you choose Bryant, you can enjoy the extended 10 years warranty — learn the details on our website.