How Do You Perform a Bryant Heat Pump System Installation with Replacement?The customer desired to install the heat pump system into the attic. Therefore first it was important to prepare the attic. For that, our technicians removed the old ductwork in there, as well as increase the attic access. Then Fuse professionals dismounted, hauled away and recycled the old ductwork and HVAC system. Afterwards they started the installation.
During this project they served:
- Heat pump Bryant 284ANV060000 HEAT PUMP (EVOLUTION™ EXTREME 24 VARIABLE-SPEED);
- Fan coils Bryant FE4ANF006000 FAN COILS (EVOLUTION, FC, MP, PURON);
- Control Your Home From Your Phone — Bryant Evolution® Connex™ ControlModel SYSTXBBECC01-B;
- Zoning — Bryant Evolution Smart Sensor SYSTXZNSMS01;
- Zoning — Evolution Damper Control Module SYSTXBB4ZC01;
- Electronic damper;
- Air Purifier Bryant Evolution™ Air Purifier.
Qualified EPA certified specialists provided this Bryant Heat Pump System Installation with Replacement. Besides, Fuse provides a 3 years warranty for HVAC-installation labor.